this is it! (i think)

T by Alexander Wang - Gabardine V neck Dress

I think i've found my little black dress! In this post I put up pictures of the Gabardine Cami Dress because it was simply beautiful, a perfectly low V shaped back dress made from delicate piece of fabric held up by two thin straps over the shoulder. However the problem with it is that it can only be worn by a small minority of body shapes and unfortunately I don't fall under it. But this dress is almost too good to be true, slightly boxy cut sleeves, a V neck, not skin tight and it has a beautiful back still keeping with the thin strap across the shoulders. I'll have to sleep on it and do a thorough check on whether it should exist in my wardrobe.

 
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

2 comments:

  1. Perfect little black dress. Love it.

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't agree more! thanks for stopping by and commenting :) checked out your blog, keep up the great work!

      Delete