Note to self: 5 things worth considering & remembering for the future...
I've learnt/realised a couple of things over the last 24 hours...
1. Be patient with the poor old VHS player, it's so outdated that it doesn't exist in the average persons' vocabulary. It's doing the best it can.
2. When trying to book flights, do it during monday afternoon to tuesday morning. It's cheapest then!
3. Try not to fly on public holidays. It's expensive. If not, you may be taking a very long train ride home in the effort of saving $200.
4. Don't use your flash when trying to take a picture of the VHS players' electronics.
5. Make sure the address is right when you post your Christmas cards/gifts out or they'll end up in strangers' letterboxes.
So, if your household is still a little stuck in the past and is a little sentimental on getting rid of the VHS player, I say use it to your advantage! Your local Op Shop is probably bursting out the seams with very cheap video tapes of your favourite movies from the past.
Frank Sinatra - I Love You Baby
"I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?"