Aesopity time


I went to Aesop during my lunch break today, it so happens many things are coming to an end, my shampoo, conditioner, Kiehl face cleanser. I purchased the Calming Shampoo, Classic Conditioner Condition, Fine Fabric Care and got a few samples: Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser, B & Tea Balancing Toner and the Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream. I've been hand washing my clothes for a while now and the products my family uses for the laundry just isn't effective and efficient as I would like. I heard some good reviews on Aesop's - A.P.C Fine Fabric Care so we'll see how that goes. I've also been doing my research on how to properly hand wash clothes, so once I've made up my mind on my method I'll write a post about it. My scalp has been working up these past couple of months, it's become really dry, itchy, flaky and oh so irritating to manage (sounds gross because it is). I bought the Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque a month ago, and it definantly does what it says and has helped lessened my scalps irritability. I'll say adieu now and have an aesopity time as I cleanse myself. 

Some sick harmonica playing here...

No comments:

Post a Comment