I wouldn't mind recieving...


House: Rhythmdesign - House in Iizuka
Shirt: Ann Demeulemeester - Classic Shirt
Watch: Uniform Wares - 250 Series
Necklace: Petitor - Sideways Cross Necklace
Shoes: Via Spiga - Christina
Skirt: Ann Demeulemeester - Asymmetric Skirt with gathered front

Birthday tomorrow. Yay for having lived 20 years. Tomorrow marks the day I enter into the limboland of ages created by the tension between the oldness of hitting the second decade and the youngness of being younger than 21.  

There are many things i've spotted that could have some serious wearing action over the past couple of weeks. Since I don't have a white shirt in my wardrobe yet, I recently purchased the Ann Demeulemeester Classic Shirt on sale even though my love is for the Wrapover Front Shirt. The Wrapover Front Shirt is definantly an admire from afar piece for me, I admire the way it looks on the model, but it would definantly not suit my larger physique, and moreso because it's white! I'll see how the shirt fits when it arrives.
 

I've also been on the hunt for a simple black sandal, not too high with a larger heel so it's wearable to work and also out. The heel issue is quite an important factor since I find it close to impossible to not look like the pitiful women who hobble, a well learnt lesson being that very girl at my Year 12 formal. It's proving to be a tough task! but the Via Spiga - Christina is the best candidate at the moment with the See by Chloe - Leather Sandal following close behind. 

The watch pictured above is sold from Dezeen, an epic architecture and design website which is very enjoyable to browse through. 

The guy sitting on the garbage bin would make an excellent cartoon character me thinks...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment